Programme and activities aimed at promoting public health through regular sport and physical activity. With three different programmes:
- Activa’t (Get active) This takes place in 13 of the city’s parks, with around a thousand participants who walk, or do Tai Chi or Chi-kung.
- Camina (Walk). Promotes walking using the different routes and sports circuits available in the city. Also invites people to take part in the Barnatresc walks programme.
- Practica (Practise) Encourages the active and regular participation of people who, for medical reasons, need to improve their health and well-being through exercise. They can choose between municipal sports centres and private sports centres.
- Guided Tours in Barcelona: running.barcelonamap-of-running-tours-in-barcelona/
- More information: http://esports.bcn.cat/en/sports-programmes/sport-city-and-well-being