October 11th and 12th, 2014 – International Walk of Barcelona ( IML and IVV) and BARNATRESC INTERNACIONAL
– Routes: There are 2 marked routes each day, what allows the walker to choose between two different distances: 20 and 30 km (+/- 1 km ).
Every day there will also be a Barnatresc International routes marked route for IML members older than 70, with the same conditions as the 20 or 30 km routes.
– Kind of ground: All the routes combine urban and non-urban sections of different lengths.
– Drops: In some of the routes, the accumulated drops (up and down) are important. Consult the drop profiles that can be found in the map of each route.
– Beginning and End: Complex Esportiu Trinitat Vella, next to the Parc de la Trinitat Vella (Metro L1 Trinitat Vella), except the 20 and 30 km route of October 12th, that will start (bus) in the Parc de la Trinitat Vella, in Via Barcino, in front of the metro station of Trinitat Vella (L1).
– Routes: they are in the map, as well as the signs of the revictualling controls, of the ordinary controls, etc.
– Pass controls, revictualling controls, services and health care: there are in all the routes, and their positions appear in the map. Each one has its own timetable.
NOTE: Bad weather conditions and rain will not cancel or postpone the walk. But, if there is any really important cause, even at the last time, routes or sections of them can be cancelled or modified.